Prime Climb is yet another award-winning game from “Math for Love”, the same people who brought you the Tiny Polka Dot Math Game. This beautiful mathematical board game is designed for kids ages 10 and older and for 2-4 players. This game is easy to learn and to play, meaning that your kids probably won’t even realize they’re even learning something!
To play, first shuffle the cards and place two pawns on Start for each player. Each turn consists of four phases – roll, move, bump, and draw. Keep in mind the board has the numbers 0-101 on it.
- First roll the dice, and you will use the two numbers one at a time.
- Then move one of your pawns by adding, subtracting, multiplying, or dividing the number you rolled with the number the pawn is on Roll the dice and solve your way to the center of the board while using math and logic skills.
- If you end your move phase with either of your pawns on a space occupied by another pawn, bump that pawn back to start
- Draw a card if one of your pawns is on a red space (a prime number greater than 10) only if the pawn didn’t start its turn on that space. Cards can help you during the game. Keeper cards allow you to use the card in later turns, but action cards require you to immediately perform an action
- The first person to land both pawns on 101 wins!
- Prime Climb board
- 24 Prime cards four blank cards
- Multiplication table reference sheet
- Two 10-sided dice
- Eight pawns